The Vegan Club

A private club for vegans to meet and relax in a (finally) cruelty free safe zone. Recipes, life stories, ideas... enter in the Club to find out!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekly Veggie Tee

I found so many vegan and vegetarian tee shirts, I am going to post one weekly!

Have a look at this one: it says Vegetarian/Vegan (same word apparently) in Irish Gaelic! Is it not cool?

So far found on eBay only.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder! You still have a few days to submit your recipe for the Vegan pic nic Virginie of Absolutely Green will be helding on August 2nd! Send in your recipe! Her blog is rightfully getting a lot of exposure in her native France and to help spreading the spark in the not overly vegan friendly Central Europe would be an excellent idea!

8 Comments:

Blogger urban vegan said...

I'm not Irish, but my middle name is Patricia AND I'm vegan, so I could wear this, right?

4:31 am  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

haha
That's a cool tee

Teddy

6:18 pm  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

I'm not Irish, but I love the shirt!

2:52 am  
Blogger jessica said...

nice shirt, like the style of letters.

6:17 am  
Blogger Harmonia said...

This is awesome! Thanks for making me aware of it! I'm part Irish...born near St. Patty's day, too!

Thanks for the comments on my last entry...posted again today.

I am a little nerved by leaving the dehydrator on while I am not at home...but overnight I usually chance. The texture of the cookies were good but the Currant's were a little much. I make some Zuchinni Bread Cookies out of the left over batter from the other day...not bad.

I'm still learning.

2:43 pm  
Blogger Virginie said...

I wouldn't have guessed vegetarian/vegan is said this way in irish gaelic !
Thank you for your two announcements of the picnic, for the 3rd of august.

12:23 am  
Blogger Kuntal Joisher said...

nice shirt!!!

1:22 am  
Anonymous Computer Repairs South Gate said...

Nicee blog thanks for posting

4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

29

 

 

 

 
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. Anatole France