The Vegan Club

A private club for vegans to meet and relax in a (finally) cruelty free safe zone. Recipes, life stories, ideas... enter in the Club to find out!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Service Note

Ladies and Gents, we are almost ready to share the magic codes to the two blog rolls you see on the left column with you. Once you will be given the magic code, you will be able to magically add the entire list of participants to your blog with one simple, smooth movement. Or not, if you do not want to.

Also, if you are coming over here every now and then and would like to be added to the list, leave us a comment! We are definitely still looking for other vegan blogs to add to both rolls!

In the meanwhile, we would like to tell you what is coming up: a number of recipes submitted by you, a poll and our first CONTEST! The topic will be "cooking with quinoa" and you are invited to create your own original quinoa dish and submit it for votes on this site! So get yourself sme dry "Inca gold", cook it up deliciusly, take a picture of it and get ready to fight for leadership!!! Unfortunately we cannot yet provide vegan goodies for the winner, but we are working on it! In this first contest, you will be fighting for something more important: glory!

Crazy talking aside, please read the following message I received from Kai Vegan and be ready to update your link section: her blog has been hijacked!

Hi. I'm on your Vegan Recipe Club as Kaivegan. My blog got hijacked the other day, so you probably want that junk out of your list ASAP. In the meantime, I started a new blog which is housed here:http://kaivegan.com/. From what I know, that could happen to anybody. The blog gets so many hits/visits a day, and the site is vulnerable. The account itself is not what they're up to, but the URL. I still have the archives and was able to transfer them to the new account. I just wish blogger could give me some explanations or help, but I never heard from them.
Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Kai Vegan was so popular that we are not surprised but we are nevertheless sorry to hear something like that can happen. Make sure to change your link section to the new, correct address: http://kaivegan.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Virginie said...

Do you know the date for the next contest ? I'll try to make something with quinoa. More than everything, this contest will be the opportunity to gather many recipes with quinoa which is a great adventure.
Sorry for Kai vegan. This is a dreadful message.
Now, let's enter the code...

2:26 pm  
Blogger t. said...

Hello Virginie! The codes have been published: sorry it took us so long but there were some techincal difficulties we had a hard time to overcome!

For the contest, I was thinking of opening it when I get 7 entries or more and to leave it open for one week: once you have your recipe, email me. When I have recived 7 or more submissions, I will publish the beginning of the contest and let others vote for a week. It should be good to learn what to do with quinoa!

We are looking forward seeing all your recipes!

4:21 pm  
Blogger Danielle said...

I invented a delicious millet recipe, but I bet you could use it with quinoa too. I just haven't tried it that way yet.

5:50 pm  
Blogger t. said...

Danielle I did see your recipe! It looks so good and creative! All those dry fruits are so attractive to me! Would like to make it with quinoa for the contest? Would you like to re-post your recipe here for others to share?
Let us know!

6:20 pm  
Blogger Danielle said...

Is there a deadline? I'll try to cook it this week.

3:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

29

 

 

 

 
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. Anatole France