The Vegan Club

A private club for vegans to meet and relax in a (finally) cruelty free safe zone. Recipes, life stories, ideas... enter in the Club to find out!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

First batch of invitations mailed!

I have finished emailing the first batch of invitations! I am happy even if I am not so sure the invitations presented as comments will be noticed at all! On the other side, I was unable to find everyone's email address and leaving a comment was the only thing I thought of doing.

I already got the first replies and the code will be available soon, when a number of people will have joined both groups!

In the meanwhile, I think I should give some clearer explanation as I know there is some confusion about what people need to do.

First thing first, sorry for the general lack of clarity: I am not a totally techy person and I am also navigating in unknown waters for some of the technical details (I am having problems understanding them: imagine to explain them to others!!!). I will try to do better!

Then I must say that you DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING for us or with us! We are just asking your permission to add your site to a site listing, which will soon become available under the form of a blog roll to anyone to display on their site. You do not need to display such list if you prefer not to, nor you need to link back to this page.
If you would like to present us with anything (artwork, recipe, writing of any kind, blog entry, referral to some cool site so far missed out) original or already published, that would be great! But it is an extra, not a requirement in any way! You must not feel obliged.

We are looking forward building a live community to share ideas, thoughts, addresses, good food. Nothing more, nothing less.

For you to join can be a really good occasion to have a a link to your page appearing from many blogs and sites: you can definitely get some extra exposure this way! For us instead, to have you on the list means to have the most comprehensive selection of vegan listings possible.

Down sides? None I can think of!

4 Comments:

Blogger funwithyourfood said...

hm
Can anyone join?
I've seen your comment posted on kai, eatpeaceplease and about 3 others. Do you have to be invited?

Teddy

8:24 am  
Blogger primaryconsumer said...

I got your comment on my blog, and yes, you can add me to your list.

5:48 pm  
Blogger Flo @ Yielded Heart said...

Okay, I'm in, too. You can add me to the list, and thanks for the invite.

9:17 pm  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Thank you for the invite, may I ask who is organizing this? I am interested..

5:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

29

 

 

 

 
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. Anatole France